Covert Classic Conservatives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of sight, out of mind, y'all

2 posters

Go down

Out of sight, out of mind, y'all Empty Out of sight, out of mind, y'all

Post by imaginethat Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Most of the oil has "gone" we've been hearing. Not exactly.

“...it’s more cost effective for ya’ll to come at night and sink the son-of-a-bitch! When the oil’s coming around, they call ya’ll, they tell ya’ll where the oil’s at, and the first thing ya’ll do is tell them to go the other way, ya’ll send the planes, and ya’ll frack sink it! [Spray dispersants from the air] That’s what ya’ll are doing, come on man!” He sits back down angrily. “Let’s quit playing over here and tell the truth. Ya’ll are sinking the oil, Jason! You know ya’ll are sinking it. You know what ya’ll are doing. Ya’ll are sending all the boats, you’re putting them all in a group at night, we all hear the planes, and the next morning there’s nothing but white bubbles! What do you think, we’re stupid? We’re not stupid! Ya’ll are putting the oil on the bottom of my fishing grounds! Ya’ll not only messing me up now, ya’ll are messing me up for the rest of my life! I ain’t gonna live long enough to buy anymore shrimp!”

The rest of it...

http://www.truth-out.org/out-sight-out-mind-even-when-its-not-out-sight62137
imaginethat
imaginethat

Pundit Level : 307
Poster Popularity : 0

Back to top Go down

Out of sight, out of mind, y'all Empty Re: Out of sight, out of mind, y'all

Post by Doc Trock Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:56 pm

I'm not at all surprised.

they should have left the oil alone and worked on capping the well and cleaning up.
Doc Trock
Doc Trock

Pundit Level : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by imaginethat Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:02 pm

And speaking of capping the well.....

In the final act, the play just made no sense, none, zero. Once the "kill" was begun, meaning, once the well was capped and a static kill could be used instead of trying to force drilling mud down an erupting oil volcano, everything went without a hitch.

So, why did they wait three-plus months doing the stupidest of sh*t, none of which worked worth a damn? Why?

The press barely has asked the question, the government sure hasn't pressed the issue, and no answer has been forthcoming.

Did you read the article, Doc? It's just pathetic, and I don't even know if it's proper to call it collusion between BP and the government. It's far more like the government was given instructions.
imaginethat
imaginethat

Pundit Level : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum